2007年11月7日水曜日

My cousin's wedding


November 3rd was my cousin's wedding. I attended the wedding. I have never attended weddings. The wedding was started at 5 p.m. Since it was already dark, illuminations were very beautiful. I thought that night wedding is also good. The bride was very very cute as if a doll. Wedding dress suited her very mych. She was very beautiful. Many dishes were very delicious. Of all others, a sesani custard pudding and cake were very nice. I was very impressed the situation the bride was read the letter for her parents and bridegroom's parents. Then, I was likely to cry. The Bride and groom looked very happy. The wedding was very very good wedding!

2 件のコメント:

saki さんのコメント...

I want to see Suuchorin wearing dress!!

Chiharu さんのコメント...

She is very beautiful!! I want to wear wedding dress.