2007年7月21日土曜日

UNIVERSITY

I'm a sophomore of eibei studies in Kumamoto gakuen unversity. I'm studying English. I commute by train everyday. I'm not in a club. If I have free time, I do part time job.
I'm studying English mainly. I like English very much, but I'm poor at it. But, I want to be able to use English. So I must study hard.
My hometown is Yatsushiro. I commute from my house to the university by train and on foot everyday. It takes about one hour and little minutes. So I have to get up early every mourning. It is hard for me to do it. I often oversleep and late for school.
I’m not in a circle. Because I don’t have money and can’t drink. But I wanted to in a circle a little.
If I have free time, I work at toys shop to earn money. I work almost three days in a week. It is hard for me, but I like my part time job.

0 件のコメント: